Register to Attend The 2017 Conference
Register online by scrolling down the page. Need to register by check? Download, print and complete this registration form and mail it along with payment.
- Conference Only Attendance Fee $495 (early bird special). $595 after July 18, 2017.
- A PRE-CONFERENCE COURSE, “Surviving Active Shooter Situations in the Workplace”, will be offered on Sunday, July 30 from 12:30 -4:30 p.m. For additional information, click here. 2017 Speakers interested in participating in this course, please download the above registration form.
- The 10-hr. General Industry Course is a continuing class being conducted on Sunday (12-4 pm), Monday (10:30 am – 4:00 pm), & Tuesday (8-11 am). Registration deadline for this course is July 25, 2017.
- NEW THIS YEAR—First Aid/CPR class. Learn more about date, time, and registration for this course here.
- Spouses can be added to your registration for $130 which covers entrance into workshops and the exhibit hall, two lunches, three continental breakfasts and the refreshment breaks. A receipt is generated and sent to the email address you provide. Please ensure the address is correct prior to submitting.
*Conference Attendance Fee DOES NOT include hotel room stay. For your convenience, a dedicated website is now available for you to book your hotel room at the Opryland Hotel online. You will be directed to that website by clicking here . FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING ACCOMMODATIONS, CLICK HERE
A $50 processing fee will be charged for cancellation of each registration made before July 17, 2017. After that date, fees are nonrefundable.
Please note: All events may be filmed and/or photos taken for later use in appropriate Conference resources.
Note: Required fields are marked with an * below